NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Help all Pre-K-8 learners make sense of math
Written by leaders in the field, Elementary and Middle School Mathematics:Teaching Developmentally helps teacher candidates develop a real understanding of the mathematics they will teach and the most effective methods of teaching Pre-K-8 math topics. This text reflects the Common Core State Standards and NCTM’s Principles to Actions, as well as current research. Emphasis is placed on teaching math conceptually, in a problem-based, developmentally appropriate manner that supports the learning needs of all students. Pause and Reflect prompts and Activities engage pre-service teachers as they bolster their own knowledge of the math. Classroom videos and examples of real student work allow teacher candidates to visualize good mathematics instruction and assessment. An important reference to consult throughout a teaching career, this book helps teachers and their students experience the excitement that happens when math makes sense. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, and clickable Activity Sheets and Blackline Masters.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134046951 / 9780134046952 Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133768937 / 9780133768930 Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133999025 / 9780133999020 Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card