Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. The Standard Model
2. Neutral Current
4. Physics at Z Resonance
5. Precision Tests of the Electroweak Theory
6. Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa Matrix
Part II QCD Dynamics
8. Deep Inelastic Scattering
9. Jets and Fragmentations
11. Jets in Hadron Reactions
A Feynman Rules for the Electroweak Theory
B Radiative Corrections to the Gauge Boson Self Energy
C tHooft's Gauge
D Fierz Transformation
E Collins-Soper Frame
F Multipole Expansion of the Vertex Function
G SU(N) 2)
H Unitarity Relation
I s Model and the Chiral Perturbation Theory
J Splitting Function
K Answers to the Problems