Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Directed primarily toward students taking a course on Marketing in the Internet, this text also teaches professional marketers how to engage and listen to buyers, and how to use what they learn to improve their offerings in today’s Internet- and social media-driven marketing environment. With a focus on the Internet and other technologies that have had a profound effect on how marketing is approached today, the book updates traditional marketing coverage with a thorough, incisive look at e-marketing planning and marketing mix tactics from a strategic and tactical perspective.
Table of Contents
PART I. E-MARKETING IN CONTEXT
1. Past, Present, and Future
2. Strategic E-Marketing and Performance Metrics
3. The E-Marketing Plan
PART II. E-MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
4. Global E-Marketing 3.0*
5. Ethical and Legal Issues*
PART III. E-MARKETING STRATEGY
6. E-Marketing Research
7. Consumer Behavior Online
8. Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation, and Positioning Strategies
PART IV. E-MARKETING MANAGEMENT
9. Product: The Online Offer
10. Price: The Online Value
11. The Internet for Distribution
12. E-Marketing Communication: Owned Media
13. E-Marketing Communication: Paid Media
14. E-Marketing Communication: Earned Media
15. Customer Relationship Management
Appendix A. Internet Penetration Worldwide as of December 31, 2011
Appendix B. Glossary
Appendix C. References