From the author of the bestselling Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment.
With her bestselling book Mindfulness, Gill Hasson has helped thousands of people worldwide to be calm, collected and live in the moment. Now she is here to help us increase our Emotional Intelligence and become better communicators, more self-aware and in control of our moods and feelings.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, assess and control the emotions of yourself and others. Raising your EQ will improve your performance, satisfaction and confidence. Some say a high EQ is more important to the quality of your life and your success than your IQ. It’s all about having an astute ability to perceive emotions – so being able to detect and decipher emotions in people’s faces, words, body language; the ability to harness your emotions and use them effectively for decision making, problem solving and more; and how to manage them – keeping emotions regulated in yourself and others.
Emotional Intelligence will show you how to heighten your EQ and improve your home and work life. Includes:
- How to make clearer, more confident decisions
- Motivate others
- Deal with bullying at work
- Manage pressure, stress and deadlines
- Improve your ability to learn and study
- Manage jealousy and forgiveness
- Give advice and support to others
- Be an emotionally intelligent parent and raise emotionally intelligent children