Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
About the Author
4. United States Labor Laws that affect Engineers and Constructors
5. Environmental and Sustainability Laws that affect Engineers and Constructors
6. Engineering Professional Ethics
7. Engineering and Professional Registration and the Contractor Licensing Process
8. Agency Relationships
9. Tort Law
10. Legal Issues related to Real Property
11. Forms of Ownership of Firms
12. Forming Engineering and Construction Contracts
13. Contracts for Engineering and Construction Services
14. Contract Terms and Conditions
16. Government Contracting
18. Contract Dispute Resolution Techniques
19. Risk Management and Construction Insurance
20. International Law, Contracts, and Arbitration
21. International Summary
Appendix B. The Engineering and Health History of
Appendix C. American Society of Civil Engineers Code of Ethics
Appendix D. Codes of Ethics
Appendix E. Suggested Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor for Construction
Appendix F. Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services
Appendix G. Short Form of Agreement Between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services
Appendix H. Standard General Conditions of the Construction Contract
Appendix J. Guidelines on Construction Industry Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures