Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I. Introductory themes
1. What is environmental law? A brief introduction
2. History and challenges
3. Values, principles, rights, justice, and environmental law
4. Sources of environmental law
5. The administration of environmental law and policy
Part II. Integrated themes
6. International law and environmental protection
7. The European Union and the environment
8. The regulation of environmental protection
9. Environmental crime and enforcement
10. Public participation
11. Private law and environmental protection
Part III. Sectoral coverage
12. Town and country planning
13. Environmental assessment
14. Environmental permitting and IPPC
15. Climate change, ozone depletion, and air quality
16. Contaminated land
17. Water pollution and water quality
18. Waste management
19. The conservation of nature
Local controls and remedies
Disposal of waste to sewers