More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 1/21/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Shlomi Segall is a Senior Lecturer and the Chair of the Integrative Program in Politics, Philosophy, & Economics (PPE) at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is the author of Health, Luck, and Justice (Princeton University Press, 2010).
Table of Contents
Part I. Radical Equality of Opportunity
1. Why Equality?
2. Equality of Outcome
3. Inequality of Risks
Part II - Hiring
4. Luck Egalitarian Justice in Hiring
5. Discrimination without Inequality?
Part III - Upbringing
6. Against Equality of Opportunity in Education?
7. If you're a Luck-Egalitarian, How Come You Read Bedtime Stories to Your Children?
Part IV - Health
8. Equality of Opportunity for Health
9. Affirmative Action in Health