Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
It’s time to grab a copy of Master Techniques in Surgery: Esophageal Surgery. Fully illustrated and comprising the clearest, most procedural approaches to esophageal surgery in any textbook available today, this surgical atlas distills vast stores of knowledge from the field’s most renowned surgeons into one definitive book. Covering the full spectrum of surgical techniques, and enhanced by illustrations and tables, each chapter presents a deconstructed, sequential breakdown of every procedure, mimicking real-life experience in the operating room. Don’t leave anything to chance; ensure the utmost in accuracy by sinking your teeth into this authoritative text.
- Formatted chapters briefly assesses indications, contraindications, and preoperative planning before fully explaining and illustrating the procedure in step-by-step detail. Outcomes, complications, and follow-up are also discussed.
- Topics include gastroesophageal reflux disease, paraesophageal hernia, swallowing disorders, esophageal cancer, and endoscopic ablative therapies and resection
- Procedures are presented as both open and minimally invasive
- Color illustrations visually describe each surgical technique and highlight key anatomic structures
- End-of-chapter further reading facilitates comprehension and complete understanding
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use