180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Criminal Justice and Criminology Research: Mapping the Terrain
2. The Nature of Science and Research
3. Philosophical and Theoretical Foundations
PART II. CONSIDERATIONS IN RESEARCH PREPARATION
4. Ethics and Reviewing the Literature
5. Quantitative and Qualitative Research Design
6. Quantitative and Qualitative Measurement and Sampling
PART III. QUANTITATIVE DATA COLLECTION
7. Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Crime and Justice Research
8. Survey and Interview Methods
9. Nonreactive Research: Content Analysis and Existing Documents/Statistics
PART IV. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH, MIXED METHODS, AND WRITING
10. Crime and Justice Ethnographic Field Research
11. Historical, Qualitative Document Analysis, Academic Legal and Mixed Methods Research
PART V. QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS
12. Analysis of Quantitative and Qualitative Data