Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Table of Contents
Welcome to The Essential Elements of Public Speaking
1. Introducing Public Speaking
2. Listening and Criticism
3. Preparing and Presenting a Public Speech (In Brief)
4. Select Your Topic, Purpose, and Thesis (Step 1)
5. Analyze and Adapt to Your Audience (Step 2)
6. Collect Supporting Materials and Presentation Aids (Step 4)
7. Organize Your Speech (Steps 5, 6, and 7)
8. Wording Your Speech
9. Rehearse and Present Your Speech (Steps 9 and 10)
10. Informing Your Audience
11. Persuading Your Audience
12. Speaking on Special Occasions