Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. INTRODUCTORY TOPICS I: ALGEBRA
2. INTRODUCTORY TOPICS II: EQUATIONS
3. INTRODUCTORY TOPICS III: MISCELLANEOUS
4. FUNCTIONS OF ONE VARIABLE
5. PROPERTIES OF FUNCTIONS
7. DERIVATIVES IN USE
8. SINGLE-VARIABLE OPTIMIZATION
10. TOPICS IN FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
11. FUNCTIONS OF MANY VARIABLES
12. TOOLS FOR COMPARATIVE STATICS
13. MULTIVARIABLE OPTIMIZATION
14. CONSTRAINED OPTIMIZATION
15. MATRIX AND VECTOR ALGEBRA
16. DETERMINANTS AND INVERSE MATRICES
17. LINEAR PROGRAMMING
THE GREEK ALPHABET
ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEMS