Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
During his 27 years in software development, Shawn Wildermuth has experienced a litany of shifts in software development, shaping how he understands technology. Shawn is a 10-time Microsoft MVP, a member of the INETA Speaker’s Bureau, and an author of several books on .NET. He has spoken at a variety of international conferences, including TechEd, MIX, VSLive, OreDev, SDC, WinDev, MIX, DevTeach, DevConnections, and DevReach. Shawn has written dozens of articles for a variety of magazines and websites, including MSDN, DevSource, InformIT, CoDe Magazine, ServerSide.NET, and MSDN Online. He is currently helping companies with coaching and training through his company Wilder Minds LLC (http://wilderminds.com).
Table of Contents
1. What is the Windows Phone
2. Your First Application
3. Understanding XAML
5. Designing for the Phone
6. Developing for the phone
7. Databases and Storage
9. Working With Services
10. Security and the Phone
11. Working with the Marketplace
12. Enterprise Features of WP8