Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $123.90
Engstrom and Copley's Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations,7e is best suited for those professors whose objective is to provide more concise coverage than is available in larger texts as well as for those professors whose objective is to prepare accounting majors for the uniform CPA Examination, including state and local governmental accounting, accounting for not-for-profit organizations, governmental auditing, and taxation of exempt entities. This edition incorporates all of the FASB, GASB, and AICPA pronouncements passed since the last edition.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Accounting and Financial Reporting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations
2. Overview of Financial Reporting for State and Local Governments
3. Budgetary Accounting for the General and Special Revenue Funds
4. Accounting for General and Special Revenue Funds
5. Accounting for Other Governmental Fund Types: Capital Projects, Debt Service, and Permanent