Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
This package contains:
- Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Sixth Edition
Edwin F. Bartholomew received his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University in Ohio and his M.S. from the University of Hawaii. Mr. Bartholomew has taught anatomy and physiology and a wide variety of other science courses (from botany to zoology) at both the secondary and undergraduate levels at historic Lahainaluna High School, the oldest high school west of the Rockies, and Maui Community College. Mr. Bartholomew is a member of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS), the National Association of Biology Teachers, the National Science Teachers Association, the Hawaii Science Teachers Association, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Working with Dr. Martini, he has coauthored five undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology, all published by Pearson.
Table of Contents
2. The Chemical Level of Organization
3. Cell Structure and Function
4. The Tissue Level of Organization
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. The General and Special Senses
10. The Endocrine System
11. The Cardiovascular System: Blood
12. The Cardiovascular System: The Heart
13. The Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Circulation
14. The Lymphatic System and Immunity
15. The Respiratory System
16. The Digestive System
17. Metabolism and Energetics
18. The Urinary System
19. The Reproductive System
20. Development and Inheritance