Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $102.60
This text has enjoyed incredible success in the last two editions. The introductory corporate finance market has embraced the “essentialized” product. The message for this edition of Essentials continues from the second edition - this is THE text for both finance and non-finance majors. The authors continue to maintain a corporate finance framework but have enhanced general business topics wherever appropriate.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Overview of Financial Management
1. Introduction to Financial Management
Part 2: Financial Statements and Long-Term Financial Planning
2. Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows
3. Working with Financial Statements
Part 3: Valuation of Future Cash Flows
4. Introduction to Valuation: The Time Value of Money
5. Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
Part 5: Capital Budgeting
8. Net Present Value and Other Investment Criteria