from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Historical Background of Criminal Law
2. Fundamentals of Criminal Law
4. The Criminal Act
5. The Mental Element
6. Matters Affecting Criminal Responsibility: Affirmative Defenses
7. Assault and Related Crimes
9. Sex Offenses and Offenses to the Family Relationship
12. Burglary and Related Offenses
14. Forgery, Uttering and Counterfeiting
15. False Imprisonment, Abduction, and Kidnapping
16. Crimes Involving Narcotic Drugs and Alcoholic Beverages
17. Extortion, Blackmail, and Bribery
18. Offenses By and Against Juveniles
19. Traffic Offenses
20. Crimes Affecting the Judicial Process
21. Crimes against Public Order
22. Organized, White-Collar, and Commercial Crimes