Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: Historical Perspective and Radiation Basics
1. History of Dental Radiography
2. Characteristics and Measurement of Radiation
3. The Dental X-ray Machine: Components and Functions
4. Producing Quality Radiographs
PART II: Biological Effects of Radiation and Radiation Protection
5. Effects of Radiation Exposure
6. Radiation Protection
PART III: Dental X-ray Image Receptors and Processing Techniques
7. Dental X-ray Film
8. Dental X-ray Film Processing
9. Digital Radiography
PART IV: Dental Radiographer Fundamentals
10. Infection Control
11. Legal and Ethical Responsibilities
12. Patient Relations and Education
PART V: Intraoral Techniques
13. Intraoral Radiographic Procedures
14. The Periapical Examination-Paralleling Technique
15. The Periapical Examination-Bisecting Technique
16. The Bitewing Examination
17. The Occlusal Examination
PART VI: Radiographic Errors and Quality Assurance
18. Identifying and Correcting Undiagnostic Radiographs
19. Quality Assurance in Dental Radiography.
20. Safety and Environmental Responsibilities in Radiography
PART VII: Mounting and Viewing Dental Radiographs
21. Mounting and Introduction to Interpretation
22. Recognizing Normal Radiographic Anatomy
23. Recognizing Deviations from Normal Radiographic Anatomy
24. The Use of Radiographs in the Detection of Dental Caries
25. The Use of Radiographs in the Evaluation of Periodontal Diseases
PART VIII: Patient Management and Supplemental Techniques
26. Radiographic Techniques for Children
27. Managing Patients with Special Needs
28. Supplemental Radiographic Techniques
PART IX: Extraoral Techniques
29. Extraoral Radiography and Alternate Imaging Modalities
30. Panoramic Radiography
Answers to Study Questions