Revised and updated to include the latest trends in research and clinical methods, the seventh edition of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists presents a clearly written treatment of one of the most important techniques used in dental diagnosis. Providing a balance of both essential fundamental theories and the day-to-day clinical procedures practiced in the office, it is an in-depth introduction to dental radiography.
- 93 new radiographs, diagrams, tables and photographs.
- Revised writing style is clear and easy to understand.
- Chapters organized into eight manageable sections.
- Objectives and Key Terms begin each chapter.
- Chapter-ending review questions with answers.