Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Essentials of Economicsby Krugman, Paul; Wells, Robin; Graddy, Kathryn
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. First Principles
2. Economic Models: Trade-offs and Trade
2. Appendix: Graphs in Economics
3. Supply and Demand
4. The Market Strikes Back
5. Elasticity and Taxation
6. Behind the Supply Curve: Inputs and Costs
7. Perfect Competition and the Supply Curve
8. Monopoly, Oligopoly, and Monopolistic Competition
9. Externalities and Public Goods
10. Macroeconomics: The Big Picture
11. Tracking the Macroeconomy
12. Unemployment and Inflation
13. Long-Run Economic Growth
14. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
15. Fiscal Policy
16. Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve System
17. Monetary Policy
18. International Trade, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates