Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Intended primarily for undergraduate courses in small business management or entrepreneurship, this text also provides practical content to anyone interested in starting their own business.
I. THE CHALLENGE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Inside the Entrepreneurial Mind: From Ideas to Reality
II. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: BEGINNING CONSIDERATIONS
3. Designing a Competitive Business Model and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Crafting a Winning Business Plan
5. Forms of Business Ownership
6. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
7. Buying an Existing Business
III. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: MARKETING AND FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS
8. Building a Powerful Guerrilla Marketing Plan
9. E-Commerce and the Entrepreneur
10. Pricing Strategies
11. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
12. Managing Cash Flow
IV. PUTTING THE BUSINESS PLAN TO WORK: SOURCES OF FUNDS
13. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
15. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
16. Building a New Venture Team and Planning for the Next Generation
Appendix: Sample Business Plan