What is included with this book?
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Small Business Management, Entrepreneurship, New Venture Creation, and New Venture
This package includes MyEntrepreneurshipLabTM.
The Foundation to Building a Successful Small Business
Taking a practical, hands-on approach to entrepreneurship, this text equips students with the tools and critical thinking skills they need to position themselves for enduring small business success.
Now in its Eighth Edition, Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management teaches students how to successfully launch and manage a small business with staying power. By dissecting case studies, examining successes and failures in the context of the market, and observing the tactics used by today’s most successful small business ventures, a diverse set of students can develop potent business acumen in the classroom. These skills give them a unique advantage in a hotly competitive environment, transforming their passion, creativity, and ambition into the force that drives the world’s economy. Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management contains a multitude of student- and instructor-friendly features, almost all of which have been updated in this new edition.
Personalize Learning with MyEntrepreneurshipLab
MyEntrepreneurshipLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134422538 / 9780134422534 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Plus MyEntrepreneurshipLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
Section I: The Challenge of Entrepreneurship
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility: Doing the Right Thing
3. Inside the Entrepreneurial Mind: From Ideas to Reality
Section II: The Entrepreneurial Journey Begins
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Designing a Business Model
5. Crafting a Business Plan and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
6. Forms of Business Ownership and Buying an Existing Business
7. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
Section III: Launching the Business
8. Building a Powerful Bootstrap Marketing Plan
9. E-commerce and the Entrepreneur
10. Pricing and Credit Strategies
11. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
12. Managing Cash Flow
Section IV: Putting the Business Plan to Work: Sources of Funds
13. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
15. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
16. Building a New Venture Team and Planning the Next Generation