ALERT:¿Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you¿select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,¿you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This in-depth look at how today's businesses use information technologies is part of a complete learning package that includes the core text and extensive supplemental online materials. The core text consists of 12 chapters with hands-on projects covering the most essential topics in MIS. An important part of the core text is the Video Case Study and Instructional Video Package: 24 video case studies (2 per chapter) plus 16 instructional videos that illustrate business uses of information systems, explain new technologies, and explore concepts. Videos are keyed to the topics of each chapter.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab—the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Cover the most essential topics in MIS using an integrated framework for describing and analyzing information systems.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life by showing information systems composed of people, organization, and technology elements, reinforced in student projects and case studies.
Essentials of MIS with MyMISLab Access Card Package, 11e consists of:
• 0133576841 / 9780133576849: Essentials of MIS, 11e
• 0133581780 / 9780133581782: NEW MyMISLab with Pearson eText - Access Card - for Essentials of MIS, 11e
MyMISLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.