Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Basic Nuclear Medicine Physics
2. Interaction of Radiation with Matter
3. Formation of Radionuclides
4. Non-scintillation Detectors
5. Scintillation Detectors
6. Imaging Instrumentation
7. Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
8. Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
9. X-Ray Computed Tomography
10. Hybrid Imaging Systems: PET/CT and SPECT/CT
11. Image Reconstruction, Processing, and Display
12. Information Technology
13. Quality Control
14. Radiation Biology
15. Radiation Dosimetry
16. Radiation Safety
17. Management of Nuclear Event Casualties
18. Recommended Reading
19. Appendix A. Common Radionuclides
20. Appendix B. Major Dosimetry for Common Radiopharmaceuticals
21. Appendix C. Sample Calculations for the S value
22. Appendix D. Guide to Nuclear Regulatory Commission Publications