Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
- New text organization with separate sections on quantitative and qualitative research offer greater continuity of ideas to better meet the needs of students and faculty.
- New chapter on mixed methods research, which involves the blending of qualitative and quantitative data in a single inquiry, responds to the surge of interest in this type of research
-New interactive critiquing activity, available on thePoint website, brings the Critical Thinking Exercises from the textbook to an interactive tool. The new format makes it easy for students to respond to the series of targeted questions about the Research Examples. Responses can be printed or e-mailed directly to instructors for homework or testing.