Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Criminal Justice Research Methods: Theory and Method
2. Ethics on Criminal Justice Research
3. Research Design: The Experimental Model and Its Variations
4. Uniform Crime Reports and Sampling
5. Survey Research: Questionnaires
6. Survey Research: Interviews and Telephone Surveys
7. Participant Observation and Case Studies
8. Unobtrusive Measures, Secondary Analysis, and the Uses of Official Statistics
9. Validity, Reliability, and Triangular Strategies
10. Scaling and Index Construction
11. Policy Analysis and Evaluation Research