from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.
2. Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility.
II. SCANNING THE ENVIRONMENT.
4. Internal Scanning: Organizational Analysis.
III. STRATEGY FORMULATION.
6. Strategy Formulation: Corporate Strategy.
7. Strategy Formulation: Functional Strategy and Strategic Choice.
IV. STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL.
9. Strategy Implementation: Staffing and Leading.
10. Evaluation and Control.
V. INTRODUCTION TO CASE ANALYSIS.
Appendix 11.A: Suggested Techniques for Case Analysis and Presentation.
Appendix 11.B: Resources for Case Research.
Appendix 11.C: Strategic Audit of a Corporation.