Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics for Meetings and Events
- Chapter 2: Business Ethics and the Meetings and Events Industry
- Chapter 3: Strategies for Sustainable Meetings
- Chapter 4: Social Responsibility and Culture
- Chapter 5: Meetings, Events, and Environmental Science
- Chapter 6: Shared Value and Strategic Corporate Responsibility
- Chapter 7: Communication, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Chapter 8: Sustainable Supply Chains for Meetings and Events
- Chapter 9: Sustainability Measurement and Evaluation
- Chapter 10: Sustainability Reporting for Meetings and Events
- Chapter 11: Risk Management and Legal Considerations
- Chapter 12: Backcasting for a Sustainable Meetings and Events Industry