Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Moral Philosophy and Moral Reasoning
2. Ethical Principles and Core Values
3. Informed Consent
4. Decision Making
6. Social Issues
7. Aspects of Practice Management
8. The Business of Dental Hygiene
9. Alternate Workforce Models: Future Trends for Oral Health Care
10. Seeking the Dental Hygiene Position
11. Planning for the Future and Career Longevity