Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART 1: BACKGROUND
1. Introduction and the General Context of the EU and its Treaties
2. The Evolution of the EU's Energy Legislation: An Outline
PART II: STATE OF EU LAW ON THE LIBERALISATION OF ENERGY MARKETS AFTER THE THIRD PACKAGE
4. Third Party Access
5. Regulatory Authorities and European Cooperation
6. Trans-European Energy Networks
7. Consumer Protection and Public Service Obligations
8. Liberalization and Energy Contracts
PART III: 'ENERGY SECURITY' AND 'SECURITY OF SUPPLY'
9. Introduction to Energy Security and Security of Supply
10. EU Legislation on Security of Supply
11. Cross-European Initiatives
PART IV: ENERGY SOURCES
PART V: ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
16. Introduction to Energy Efficiency in the European Union
17. EU Legislation, Policy Instruments, and Proposals