Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Agnes Czajka is Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at the The Open University, Milton Keynes.
Bora Isyar is Lecturer in Political Theory at the The National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland.
Table of Contents
Notes on the Contributors
Introduction: What Will Become of Europe?
Agnes Czajka and Bora Isyar
1. Mind the 'Cap'
2. Derrida's Europe: 'Greek, Christian and Beyond'
3. A Roman Europe of Hope: Reading Derrida with Brague
4. Other Shores: Insularity, Materiality and the Making (and Unmaking) of 'Europe'
5. Europe's Constitution for the Unborn
6. The Borders of Contemporary Europe: Territory, Justice and Rights
7. We, the Non-Europeans: Derrida with Said
Engin F. Isin
8. Of Europe: Zionism and the Jewish Other
Sherene Seikaly and Max Ajl
9. The European Ideal in the Face of the Muslim Other
10. Christianity, Secularism and the Crisis of Europe
Ian Anthony Morrison