Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I - General Rules
1. Introduction to State Aid Law and Policy, Lorenzo Coppi
2. The Definition of State Aid, Kelyn Bacon
3. Compatibility of Aid: General Principles, Alan Bates
4. International Agreements, Damir Kaufman and Luca Rubini
Part II - Specific Types of Aid
5. Horizontal Aid and the GBER, Kelyn Bacon
6. Regional Aid, Fiona Wishlade
7. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Ilan Sherr
8. Environmental Aid, Rachel Bickler
9. Risk Capital, Cyrus Mehta
10. Research, Development and Innovation, Rachel Bickler
11. Employment and Training Aid, Ilan Sherr
12. Rescue and Restructuring Aid, Cyrus Mehta
13. Agricultural and Fisheries, Michael Cardwell
14. Transport, Marjorie Holmes and Henri Piffaut
15. Media and Communications, Leslet Farrell, Christophe Humpe and Tim London
16. Energy, Coal and Steel, Thomas Karalis
17. Financial Services, Christian Ahlborn
Part III - Enforcement and Remedies
18. Supervision by the Commission, Kelyn Bacon
19. Judicial Remedies in the European Courts, Kelyn Bacon
20. National Court Proceedings, Daniel Piccinin