In the first edition, Evolutionary Psychology was the premier and original text for the burgeoning field of evolutionary psychology. The second edition continues this legacy. David Buss, one of the foremost researchers in the field, has thoroughly revised his already enormously successful text to provide an even more comprehensive overview of this dynamic field. Using cutting-edge research and an engaging writing style, the Second Edition of Evolutionary Psychology ensures that your students will master the material presented.
David M. Buss is Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas.
1. Landmarks in Human Evolution.
2. The New Science of Evolutionary Psychology.
3. Problems of Survival.
4. Women's Long-Term Mating Strategies.
5. Men's Long-Term Mating Strategies.
6. Short-Term Mating Strategies.
7. Problems of Parenting.
8. Problems of Kinship.