Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Bill Jelen, Excel MVP and the host of MrExcel.com, has been using spreadsheets since 1985, and he launched the MrExcel.com website in 1998. Bill was a regular guest on Call for Help with Leo Laporte and has produced more than 1,500 episodes of his daily video podcast, Learn Excel from MrExcel. He is the author of 38 books about Microsoft Excel and writes the monthly Excel column for Strategic Finance magazine and his Excel tips appear regularly in CFO Excel Pro newsletter and CFO Magazine. Before founding MrExcel.com, Bill Jelen spent 12 years in the trenches, working as a financial analyst for the finance, marketing, accounting, and operations departments of a $500 million public company. He lives near Akron, Ohio with his wife, Mary Ellen.
Mike Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of several books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years of experience consulting and developing Office solutions. Mike has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community. In his spare time, he runs a free tutorial site, www.datapigtechnologies.com, where he shares basic Access and Excel tips to the Office community.
1. Pivot Table Fundamentals
2. Creating Basic Pivot Table
3. Customizing a Pivot Table
4. Controlling the Way you View your PivotTable
5. Performing Calculations Within your PivotTables
6. Using Pivot Charts and Other Visualizations
7. Analyzing Disparate Data Sources with PivotTables
8. Sharing PivotTables with Others
9. Working With and Analyzing OLAP Data
10. Excel PowerPivot
11. Enhancing PivotTables with Macros
12. Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables
13. Advanced PivotTable Tips and Tricks
Appendix A. Finding PivotTable Commands on the Ribbon