Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
- Get quick access to the resources available to help you master each section of the text with “Ancillaries at a Glance.”
- Maximize your study time with the book’s vibrant, “magazine style” design that makes the content more engaging and accessible and key information easier to find.
- Reinforce your understanding with Chapter Objectives, Integrative Questions that pose open-ended questions for reflection on complex concepts, and FYI sections that offer “good to know” information.
- Gain an understanding of how researchers contribute to our knowledge of exercise physiology through engaging section-opening interviews with key figures in the field.
- Learn how theoretical concepts relate to practical skills through “In a Practical Sense” features.
- Access the most relevant current information in the field through figures and tables that clarify important concepts and information.
- Gain an understanding of the past, present, and future of the profession through coverage of important milestones and future directions in the field.