Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Directed primarily toward students taking an undergraduate Introduction to Management Information Systems course, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
This modular text shows students how businesses use–and need–information systems to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
013309877X / 9780133098778 Experiencing MIS Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132967480 / 9780132967488 Experiencing MIS
0132972158 / 9780132972154 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Experiencing MIS
Table of Contents
1. Collaboration Information Systems for Decision-Making, Problem Solving, and Project Management
CE 2. Collaboration Information Systems for Student Projects
2. Business Processes, Information Systems, and Information
3. Organizational Strategy, Information Systems, and Competitive Advantage
II. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
4. Hardware and Software
CE 3. Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
5. Database Processing
CE 4. Database Design
CE 5. Using Microsoft Access 2010
CE 6. Using Excel and Access Together
6. Data Communication and the Cloud
CE 7. Mobile Systems
III. USING IS FOR COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
7. Organizations and Information Systems
CE 8. Functional Processes, Applications, and Systems
CE 9. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
8. Social Media Systems
CE 11. The Hyper-Social Organization and Knowledge Management
9. Business Intelligence Systems
CE 12. Database Marketing
CE 13. Reporting Systems and OLAP
CE 14. Geographic Information Systems
IV. INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
10. Information Systems Development
CE 15. Systems Development Project Management
CE 16. Agile Development
11. Information Systems Management
CE 17. Business Process Management
12. Information Security Management
CE 18. International MIS