Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: HOSPITALITY, TOURISM, AND TRAVEL
1. Hospitality Spirit
3. Why People Travel
PART II: LODGING AND CRUISING
5. Lodging Operations
PART III: FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE AND MANAGEMENT
8. Restaurant Operations
9. Managed Services
PART IV: CLUB MANAGEMENT, ATTRACTIONS, AND RECREATION
12. Theme Parks and Attractions
13. Gaming Entertainment
PART V: ASSEMBLIES AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
14. Meetings, Conventions, and Expositions
15. Special Events