Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to a Family Law Practice
2. Cohabitation and Premarital Agreements
3. Marriage and Emerging Alternatives
5. The Divorce Process
6. Discovery and Financial Statements
8. Child Custody
9. Child Support
10. Spousal Support
11. Property Division
12. Separation Agreements
13. Family Violence
APPENDIX A: National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) Code of Ethics and
APPENDIX B: Websites of Interest
APPENDIX C: State Websites for Forms and Statutes