Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Family Law & Practice
2. The Paralegal’s Role: Ethical & Practical Considerations
3. Marriage and Marriage Alternatives
4. Divorce, Legal Separation, and Annulment
5. Pre and Post Marital Agreements
7. Property and Debt Distribution
8. Child Custody, Visitation, and Rights of Third Parties
9. Child Support
10. The Client Interview
11. Initial and Responsive Pleadings
12. Pendente Lite Relief
13. The Discovery Process in Family Law
14. Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Divorce Trial
15. Separation Agreements
16. Post Judgment Matters
17 Governmental Intrusion in Family Matters: Adoptions, Child Protection, and Domestic Violence