from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Family Law & Practice
2. The Paralegal’s Role: Ethical & Practical Considerations
3. Marriage and Marriage Alternatives
4. Divorce, Legal Separation, and Annulment
5. Pre and Post Marital Agreements
7. Property and Debt Distribution
8. Child Custody, Visitation, and Rights of Third Parties
9. Child Support
10. The Client Interview
11. Initial and Responsive Pleadings
12. Pendente Lite Relief
13. The Discovery Process in Family Law
14. Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Divorce Trial
15. Separation Agreements
16. Post Judgment Matters
17 Governmental Intrusion in Family Matters: Adoptions, Child Protection, and Domestic Violence