Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Syed Ali Nadeem Rezavi is Associate Professor at the Centre for Advanced Study in History at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
Table of Contents
List of Illustrations
1. Sikri before Akbar
2. The Enterprise of Building Construction
3. The Chronology of Construction
4. The Official City
5. Residential Houses
6. Bazars and Markets
8. Hydraulics and Water Management
9. Sikri after Akbar
10. Wall Paintings at Sikri
11. Identifying the Builders: The Mason's Marks and their Signatures
Appendix I: Akbari Architecture, A Note
Appendix II: 'Conservation and Preservation' at Fatehpur Sikri