What is included with this book?
Tetsuo Koyano, Meiji Seika Kaisha Ltd, Saitama, Japan and Kiyotaka Sato and Satoru Ueno, Faculty of Applied Biological Science, Hiroshima University, Japan.
2. Bakery Fats.
Paul Wassell, Principal Application Specialist, Oils & Fats Innovation Group, Denmark.
3. Water continuous emulsions.
Dr. HMP Ranjith, Diotte Consulting & Technology, Nantwich, UK.
4. Hydrogenation and fractionation.
Albert Dijkstra, Consultant to the Oils and Fats Industry, St Eutrope-de-Born, France.
5. Fats for chocolate and sugar confectionery.
Geoff Talbot, The Fat Consultant, Bedford, UK.
6. Spreadable Products.
Kanes Rajah, University of Greenwich, UK.
7. Emulsifiers and stabilizers.
8. Role of milkfat in hard and semihard cheese.
Tim Guinee, Dairy Products Research Centre, Teagasc, Fermoy, Ireland and Barry Law, Consultant to the Dairy Industry, Sydney, Australia.
9. Culinary fats: solid and liquid frying oils, and speciality oils.
Mark Farmer, Danisco, Denmark.
10. Effect of fat content on food safety of dairy products.
Upuli Wijewardene, University of Salford, UK.
Appendix: nomenclature for fatty acids and triglycerides.