Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Anatomy of the pelvic floor
3. Clinical evaluation of the patient with pelvic floor dysfunction
4. Diagnostic evaluation of the patient with urinary incontinence
5. Diagnostic evaluation of the patient with anal incontinence
6. Diagnostic evaluation of the patient with pelvic organ prolapse
Section 2: Disease States
7. Urinary incontinence
8. Anal incontinence
9. Pelvic organ prolapse
10. Voiding dysfunction
11. Defectory dysfunction
12. Pearies for treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
13. Physical therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction
14. Behavioral therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction
15. Use of graft materials in reconstructive surgery
16. Choosing the route of surgery
Section 3: Clinical Management
17. Perioperative evaluation
18. Postoperative care of women with functional disorders of the pelvic floor
19. Incorporation of new testaments into clinical practice
Section 4: Surgical Atlas
20. Surgery for urinary incontinence
21. Surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
22. Surgery for anal incontinence
23. Fistula repair
24. Graft removal
25. Minimally invasive surgery
26. Salvage operations for urinary and anal incontinence