Also new to this edition is the addition of an Online study resourceThe COMPANION WEBSITE www.prenhall.com/pickering This site is a comprehensive resource that is organized alphabetically by the author's last name and features a variety of learning and teaching modules:
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to expand upon information presented in the text.
- Study Guide Modules contain a variety of exercises and features designed to help students with self-study. These modules include:
- Essay questions
- Multiple choices
- A built-in e-mail routing option that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors
- Communication Modules that include tools such as Live Chat and Message Board to facilitate online collaboration and communication
- A "Living timeline" for literature that gives students' perspectives on historical, political, and cultural information.
The COMPANION WEBSITE makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy.