Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part 1: An Overview of Financial Accounting
1. Financial Accounting and its Economic Context
2. The Financial Statements
Part 2: Measurement, Mechanics, and Use of Financial Statements
3. The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
4. The Mechanics of Financial Accounting
5. Using Financial Statement Information
Part 3: Assets: A Closer Look
6. The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable
7. Merchandise Inventory
8. Investments in Equity Securities
9. Long-Lived Assets
Part 4: Liabilities and Stockholder's Equity: A Closer Look
10. Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies.
11. Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases
12. Stockholders' Equity
Part 5: Income and Flows
13. The Complete Income Statement
14. The Statement of Cash Flows