Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Part 1: An Overview of Financial Accounting
1. Financial Accounting and its Economic Context
2. The Financial Statements
Part 2: Measurement, Mechanics, and Use of Financial Statements
3. The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
4. The Mechanics of Financial Accounting
5. Using Financial Statement Information
Part 3: Assets: A Closer Look
6. The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable
7. Merchandise Inventory
8. Investments in Equity Securities
9. Long-Lived Assets
Part 4: Liabilities and Stockholder's Equity: A Closer Look
10. Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies.
11. Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases
12. Stockholders' Equity
Part 5: Income and Flows
13. The Complete Income Statement
14. The Statement of Cash Flows