ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
A balanced overview of financial management theory and practice
Finance is one of the key drivers of a firm’s activities, and a critical component to understanding business in general. Financial Management: Concepts and Applications is designed to help students with no prior knowledge grasp the applications and relevance of finance. Author Stephen Foerster reveals the practical side of finance, rather than just its theoretical concepts, and shows how finance intersects with many other areas of business. Thoroughly integrated with the text, MyFinanceLab places personalized practice opportunities just a few clicks away and provides a truly interactive learning experience.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyFinanceLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program provides students the help they need, when they need it, and allows unlimited practice.This package contains:
• Encourage students to focus on the big picture: A thematic approach helps students achieve a holistic view of how finance impacts many aspects of business.
• Highlight applications of finance: A strong emphasis on applications helps students see the relevance of finance, and keeps them interested in the course.
• Foster thorough understanding via learning aids: Various tools, throughout the text and at the end of each chapter, support students as they learn and review.
• 013293664X / 9780132936644: Financial Management: Concepts and Applications, 1/e
• 0133578089 / 9780133578089: MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Financial Management: Concepts and Applications, 1/e