Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. Getting Started—Principles of Finance
2. Firms and the Financial Market
3. Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows
4.Financial Analysis: Sizing Up Firm Performance
II. VALUATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS.
5. Time Value of Money – The Basics
6. Time Value of Money – Multiple Cash Flows and Annuities
7. An Introduction to Risk and Return—History of Financial Market Returns
8. Risk and Return—Capital Market Theory
9. Debt Valuation and Interest Rates
10. Stock Valuation
III. CAPITAL BUDGETING.
11. Investment Decision Criteria
12. Forecasting Project Cash Flows
13. Risk Analysis of Project Cash Flows
14. The Cost of Capital
IV. CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
15. Capital Structure Policy
16. Dividend Policy
V. LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT AND SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCE.
17. Financial Forecasting and Planning
18. Working Capital Management
19. International Finance
20. Corporate Risk Management
Appendix A: Using a Financial Calculator and Spreadsheet to
Solve Time Value of Money Problems
Appendix B-E: Time Value of Money Tables