Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION: SETTING THE STAGE.
3. Additional Budgeting Concepts.
4. Understanding Costs.
5. Capital Budgeting and Long-Term Financing.
III. IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROLLING RESULTS.
7. Accountability and Control.
IV. REPORTING RESULTS.
9. Reporting the Results of Operations: The Activity and Cash Flow Statements.
10. Unique Aspects of Accounting for Health Care and Not-for-Profit Organizations.
11. Unique Aspects of Accounting for State and Local Governments.
V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS.
13. Financial Condition Analysis.