Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Principles of Fire Department Hydraulics
2. Water Tanks and Hose Capacity
3. Water Supply and Testing Procedures
4. Fire Streams
6. Friction Loss Principles and Application
7. Required Pump Discharge Pressure
8. Unusual and Complex Problems
9. Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Drafting Operations
10. Relay Operations
11. Fire Ground Hydraulics
Summary of Formulas
Square Roots Table
Answers to Tests