ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Fluid Mechanics is intended for use in Fluid Mechanics courses found in Civil and Environmental, General Engineering, and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management departments. It is also serves as a suitable reference and introduction to Fluid Mechanics principles.
Fluid Mechanics provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of Fluid Mechanics. The text presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many of the same pedagogical aids unique to Hibbeler texts.
MasteringEngineering for Fluid Mechanics is a total learning package that is designed to improve results through personalized learning. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office—hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Fluid Mechanics with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, with varying levels of difficulty.
- Visualization: The photos are designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support:A thorough end-of-chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool.
- Accuracy Checking:The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by other parties.
- Alternative Coverage: After covering the basic principles in Chapters 1-6, the remaining chapters may be presented in any sequence, without the loss of continuity.
Note: ISBN-10: 0133770001 /ISBN-13: 9780133770001 package contains both the physical text ISBN-10: 0132777622 /ISBN-13: 9780132777629 and MasteringEngineering ISBN-10: 0133820807 /ISBN-13: 9780133820805. MasteringEngineering is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.