Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The new edition of Focus on Pronunciation 1 gives beginning to high-beginning students the tools, tips, and techniques they need to speak clearly, accurately, and fluently. All aspects of pronunciation are included – consonants, vowels, stress, rhythm, and intonation. The variety of activities and flexible, accessible style make learning fun.
- Presentation sections feature clear explanations and diagrams.
- Focused Practice sections build accuracy with high-interest listening and speaking tasks and engaging games.
- Communication Practice sections integrate pronunciation and fluency with practice in a communicative thematic context.
- Natural English boxes illustrate how to speak English more naturally and fluently.
- Extended Practice sections encourage continued accuracy and fluency practice outside of class.
- The CD in the back of the book provides MP3 audio for the Extended Practice sections.
- Classroom Audio CDs provide the complete audio program.
- Complete online Answer Keys and Audioscripts are available online.