Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Food Around the World A Cultural Perspectiveby McWilliams, Margaret, Ph.D., R.D., Professor Emeritus
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: INFLUENCES ON FOOD AROUND THE WORLD
2. Cultural Parameters
PART TWO: EUROPE: EARLY ROOTS OF OUR AMERICAN CUISINE
4. British Isles
6. Central Europe
7. Eastern Europe
PART THREE: ENRICHED BY THE MEDITERRANEAN SPHERE
10. The Iberian Peninsula
11. Greece and the Middle East
12. North Africa
PART FOUR: HERITAGE FROM SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
13. West Africa
14. East and Southern Africa
PART FIVE: FOOD TREASURES FROM THE ORIENT AND THE PACIFIC
15. India and Its Neighbors
16. Southeast Asia and Its Islands
20. Australia and New Zealand
PART SIX: AMERICAN FLAVORS
21. South America
22. The Caribbean
23. Central America and Mexico
24. United States